Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cheddar Cornmeal sticks

Anne and I are home alone with the babes today, and baking, while our husbands are out calling coyotes. So when we talked this morning, Anne suggested we post our baking results on our blogs, to see how each other's goodies looked. Well, Anne, here is my blog, without pictures, because my camera is with our husbands!
As for the results, you should know that cheddar cornmeal sticks are crumbly, and probably didn't need the cayenne pepper doubled. I still hope to get to the grocery store, but it might be after the basketball games as I just learned that they start at 3! And, I haven't showered, and Everett shouts from his room to be fed. We'll see how this day shakes out!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Alas, for I have one of the cameras here but it is mounted on a tripod that I can't figure out how to remove (and is mounted 4ft high, so a little inconvenient)! My man has the other camera, so you'll have to believe my results. Thus far, double batch of sugar cookies and chocolate peppermint refrigerator cookies (also double, so hope they turn out). I'll post to mine shortly...maybe with pics taken at high vantage pt. :) Got potato soup done too!