Friday, July 17, 2009

30 Week Appointment

Yesterday, I ended up seeing a different doctor for my 30 week appointment. When we arrived at the clinic, they said, "oh, we tried to call you!" All I could think after having several appointments rescheduled was, "you have got to be kidding me." No, they weren't; my usual doctor was at the hospital delivering babies. Now mind you, I can understand, and if I was in the hospital scheduled for a c-section, I would not want the doctor to leave for a 15 minute appointment at the clinic! That being said, I have been rescheduled many times without any real explanation, and it's getting frustrating! Well, they squeezed me in with a temporary OB, and the short appointment was fine. My blood pressure was good, and the baby's heart rate was 152. Only 10 more weeks to go!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh My Gosh....you are kidding me!!!! They can't try calling you the morning of either...especially when you live in Jordan. I can feel my BP rising, can't imagine how yours was at the time. I am so sorry. Glad everything is going well....10 weeks...almost single digits!! WHOO HOO!

Marisa said...

My blood pressure wasn't bad; just started trying to figure out what we could do instead, or if we would just skip the appt and come back for the next one. Annoying, yes, but not much we could do, and the receptionist was so sweet and helpful, which helped.

Heather said...

Is it too late to switch doctors? I am so not impressed with yours. Glad everything went well at the 10 week. I always-- tried to talk them in to letting me go longer in between appointments. I think the Dr. may have been a little offended. With my first Dr. we would call before each appointment and see how late they were running. (that is a true story)