Saturday, December 13, 2008

Shoveling, continued...

So, a few minutes ago, my loving husband appeared from downstairs, dressed in his winter clothing. "What are you doing?" I asked innocently. "This was your plan all along, wasn't it? he replied. I truly didn't expect him to go out and shovel, but I must admit, it worked out quite nicely. And, evidently, he believed me when I said I couldn't figure the best way to shovel that much snow. Or, he felt the need to put a dent in the drift before it got any bigger. Or, he wanted to get out of the house? Whatever the reason, I'll be thankful, for now.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

When he came in, he said, "Now it's double your turn!"

Jessica said...

Brad did our's this AM & drove my van earlier to make a trail for me tomorrow. He was pricing snow blowers today, needless to say!
He even helped Margaret Rice with her shoveling. I stayed inside...had to watch Shelby ;-)