Sunday, January 25, 2009

Technology!

Yesterday, I upgraded my phone. This morning, I was cussing technology. Now, I'm feeling better.
You see, my new phone has an MP3 player. And, even though I didn't really think it was necessary, few phones come without them or internet anymore, and this one had other things I liked, so I went with it. Well, I have now spent a large part of this day trying to get music downloaded to my phone. Finally, it sings! I wonder if I can figure out how to make one of those songs my ringtone. Well, back to the drawing board.

2 comments:

The Farmer's Wife said...

My sister downloaded a Veggie Tale song for her ring, from somewhere. It was great! I think I have the French Can-Can song, but W. is NOT crazy about that one, so he may have changed it. Personally, I think you should use "Brown Eyed Girl" for yours....

Your phone is cool...I'm intrigued by the choice of purple as the color. You didn't strike me as a purple sort of girl! Of course, you were a Circle Wildcat, weren't you? And isn't purple one of their colors? Your phone is really more fuschia, maybe....

TraciG said...

I agree it's a time-sucker, but the MP3 player is a cool thing! Scott needs a new phone too... not sure what he's going to do. It's a little maddening though, that a person can't just get a phone...