Monday, March 2, 2009

Background

I want to change my background, I really do. The problem is, the right-click on my mouse is broken! To make matters worse, I know I HAD a spare mouse lying around here, but I don't think I've seen it since the library makeover. Believe me, I looked. and looked. And yes, I even looked there. After I make it to civilization and purchase a new mouse, I will find the other in some completely obscure place.
So, for the time being, please picture a beautiful spring scene, with running water and majestic mountains. I was going for something more fun and jazzy, but I want rid of the snowmen, and long for spring, so bear with me, okay?

3 comments:

The Farmer's Wife said...

Would you like me to try to find one around here? I know what it's like to want to change the background. Pretty soon, you don't even want to check your blog, because you're so tired of the background!

TraciG said...

Hey Marisa, I have to run to MC today and for sure tomorrow... I can get one for you if you want. Let me know!

T.

Marisa said...

Mary, thanks, but I can work on it after school and before my board meeting tonight, I think!
Traci, thanks, but I might be going to Miles on Saturday, and if not, John is going Saturday and Sunday to Forsyth, so we'll really be okay.
You girls are great friends!